Do you believe digital media is an essential component to any advertising campaign? Let’s talk!
Kirkpatrick Creative is currently seeking a full-time digital media specialist with experience planning, optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid search, display, and social ads.
- Create and execute key client digital media strategies and plans.
- Write creative copy for paid search text ads.
- Monitor bids, budgets, quality scores, etc.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting.
- Keep pace with PPC and social industry trends and developments.
- Produce strategic planning documents and competitive analyses.
- Produce internal and client presentations for existing clients and new business efforts.
- Explore and recommend new and innovative creative digital solutions and tests.
- Communicate with management on projects and results.
- Work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
Core Competencies & Attributes
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of social media ad buying platforms
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Team player who can work collaboratively with other team members and clients
- Able to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Handles criticism and feedback well
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Knows there is always more to learn, and strives to do so
- 1 – 3 years Experience buying digital media
- Very strong Excel skills
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or related experience
- Google AdWords and Facebook certification a plus