Kirkpatrick Creative seeks to add an additional videographer/editor to their production team to assist in the pre-production, capture, and post-production of audio and video projects for broadcast and online use.
- Help with planning and pre-production for video shoots, both conceptual and logistical
- Assist with video, sound, lighting, and any other on-set production needs
- Help log, organize and edit various audio and video projects
- Maintain and organize video production equipment and media library; document practices
- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Technically proficient with camera, sound, and lighting equipment
- Willing to learn new equipment, software, and workflows
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Team player who can work collaboratively, both with other team members and clients
- Able to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Handles creative criticism and feedback well
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or relative work experience
- Experience with Canon and Black Magic Cameras preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Travel may be required
** Must include demo reel or links to videos, detailing role in each, with application.