Kirkpatrick Creative is currently seeking a talented videographer and editor with experience handling a variety of camera equipment and a wide range of shooting styles in varying environments.
You will spend approximately 3/4 your time in-office assisting with post-production, processing footage, editing, etc. The rest of the time will be spent on-location working with clients.
**PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE A A DEMO REEL LINK OR SAMPLES OF WORK, IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.**
- Conceptualize, produce and edit client videos for broadcast and online use
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines under direct supervision and independently
- Maintain the video production equipment and media library; document practices
- Understand and have the ability to control lighting
- Thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to shoot and produce content independently as well as work
collaboratively with the team
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Able to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Handles creative criticism and feedback well
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or relative work experience
- Experience with Canon and Black Magic Cameras preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Occasional travel may be required