annual sales increase
sales lead over competitors
Kubota group in the USA
social media referrals
The Challenge: Reach new customers and increase floor traffic to all eight locations of a tractor sales company.
Kubota Center’s eight stores needed more foot traffic and more sales. While traditional media was being used, online presence was minimal. Research indicated an opportunity to increase store traffic, brand awareness, and product credibility through the effective and efficient use of online marketing methods.
Kirkpatrick Creative implemented an intensive online marketing strategy to generate online readership and convert that traffic into paying customers.
We began an immediate, relatively low-cost increase in social media presence:
- Online prospects and current customers were engaged by utilizing a content-driven social strategy that 1) focused on the current product offers and 2) stressed the advantages of immediately visiting a store.
- Posts to a variety of social media platforms were updated regularly. These always included links to Kubota Center’s products and promotions to increase both website traffic and to give visitors a reason to “visit now.” To maintain engagement until the customer was ready to buy, each post was supplemented with links, photos, and hashtags. Content from the Kubota Center blog provided detail-rich content for relevant topics and pulled prospects deeper into the websites—and the sales funnel.
- After just 3 months of partnership with Kirkpatrick Creative, Kubota Center is now the #1 Kubota tractor dealer in the nation.
- Sales since employing Kirkpatrick Creative are up 29%.
- In a single business quarter, all 8 of Kubota Center’s Facebook pages have grown exponentially and expanded their pool of customer prospects by at least double—and up to 10x as much in some areas.
- Social media referrals have increased 75%.